Principal Quantitative Developer
Inclusively is partnering with a multinational financial services company to hire a Principal Quantitative Developer. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
As an experienced quant developer on the team, you blend investment management and technical expertise with a passion for delivering results! This is a hands-on development role where you will be ‘embedded’ within the quantitative research team and will partner with the investment teams on various projects including portfolio construction, risk management, and alpha research. You will contribute to build high quality, robust, and efficient analytical solutions that will be used to improve FAMS investment processes.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience working with investment management professionals in building complex software solutions using advanced analytical and quantitative concepts.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders including fundamental and quantitative researchers and technology partners.
- Strong background in financial services with deep domain knowledge in either equities, fixed income or alternative asset classes
- Solid understanding of quantitative techniques and methods, statistics and econometrics – including probability, linear regression and time series data analysis and optimizations
- Solid software development skills including experience in R, Python, SQL and Linux.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks like Python Dash and R Shiny
- Experience with version control tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Lead the implementation of research projects through the entire software development lifecycle to build products that can be used by investment professionals across multiple teams.
- Use object oriented design principles and design patterns to build high-quality solutions that allow for rapid experimentation of new models and products to reduce time-to-market.
- Provide technical leadership, mentor junior teammates and ensure best practices across the team.
The base salary range for this position is $85,000-$179,000 per year.
Placement in the range will vary based on job responsibilities and scope, geographic location, candidate’s relevant experience, and other factors.
Base salary is only part of the total compensation package. Depending on the position and eligibility requirements, the offer package may also include bonus or other variable compensation.
We offer a wide range of benefits to meet your evolving needs and help you live your best life at work and at home. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage and emotional well-being support, market-leading retirement, generous paid time off and parental leave, charitable giving employee match program, and educational assistance including student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, and learning resources to develop your career. Note, the application window closes when the position is filled or unposted.