Senior Sales Engineer
Inclusively is partnering with an electronic design automation to hire a Senior Sales Engineer. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
The Sales Engineer provides specific technical expertise and support to the sales process. Our tooling consists of Application Security Testing for SCA, SAST, IAST and DAST. This position works very closely with the US sales, product and engineering teams to help drive new and expanded business. You will understand a prospect’s business and identify solutions based on our product offerings. The Sales Engineer will report to the Manager of Sales Engineering.
- Deliver compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect’s business needs to both technical, security and legal audiences.
- Develops and conducts technical briefings, and comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives.
- Provides technical expertise to the sales team to help drive new business and expand existing business.
- Initiates and manages multiple proofs of value with prospective clients.
- Works closely with R&D and Product Management to provide feedback on product updates and enhancements.
- Bachelor's of Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in a high-tech software company, preferably in a sales engineering/technical sales, technical post-sales or an engineering/development role.
- Working knowledge of current software development, deployment technologies, and and interest in the security landscape.
- Ability to clearly communicate the solution's value proposition to clients and prospects.
- Manages time effectively, with the ability to multi-task across various and many sales cycles.
- Open-mindedness, with the willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Experience with the SDLC, CI/CD Tooling, Kubernetes, Docker and more.