Cyber Security Lead
Inclusively is partnering with one of the largest professional services networks to hire a Cyber Security Lead. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Our Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you will do
The Cybersecurity lead will drive cyber security activities for the customer. They will augment and provide oversight and governance to the cybersecurity engineers implementing and monitoring the applications utilizing the RMF 2.0 framework. Specific tasks include:
- Documentation Compliance and Review
- Information Assurance Assistance
- Risk Management Framework 2.0 Support
- Application and Administration Advisory Support
- Database Administration Subject Matter Expert Support
- Cyber Audit Compliance and Remediation Planning
- Cybersecurity Management Planning and Support
- Performance Management
- COOP/Disaster Recovery Support
- Configuration Management and Planning Support
- BS or BA degree
- 3-5 year’s experience with Cyber Security
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with RMF, Database Administration, COOP and Configuration Management