Campaign Performance Analyst
Inclusively is partnering with a leading insurance software company to hire a Campaign Performance Analyst. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Our company, a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a highly curious, passionate, and BI-driven Campaign Performance Analyst to provide performance insights that will optimize customer engagements and support global business goals across product lines, brands and regions.
The Campaign Performance Analyst is a highly cross-functional role, exploring both structured and unstructured data derived from multiple enterprise-class and LOB systems. This individual will help to enhance marketing impact by bringing multiple data sets together, examining engagement and performance metrics, while creating actionable feedback and enhancing program efficacy. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for data, is extremely detail-oriented, possesses a thorough understanding of marketing and sales operations, terminology, and reporting, and has experience with systems, including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or other.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales to develop and scale user-friendly, self-service dashboards, reports and business insights in the appropriate visualization systems (SFDC and/or Tableau) based on user requirements
- Support the development and evolution of monthly recurring marketing performance review cadences.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on campaign and channel level performance, work closely with field marketers to develop insights and recommend areas of improvement.
- Manage large data sets across multiple systems to translate into actionable insights (Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo etc.)
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to translate business KPIs into specific and measurable goals across multiple brands, product offerings and geographic regions.
- Develop documentation on key metrics and data structures.
- Support additional data and reporting needs for key stakeholders within the Marketing and Sales organization
What You’ll Need to Succeed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can work 100% remotely or from one of our offices
Your experience should include some or all of the following:
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing data analysis, report creation, and visualization of data.
- 2+ years’ experience building data visualizations in tools such as Tableau (preferred), MicroStrategy, Power BI or similar tools.
- Experience creating Salesforce dashboards and reports (lead/contact, opportunity, account, etc.)
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using structured and unstructured data.
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales concepts, terminology, practices, and principles.
- Advanced ability to work in Excel with pivots/formulas/scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the areas of Marketing, Computer/Data Science, Business Analytics or related disciplines
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience, as well as military spouses, to apply
Additionally, you may have:
- Strong understanding of SQL and/or Python.
- Prior experience with call reporting platforms such as Genesys
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other website reporting tools
- Experience building and managing data flows between multiple reporting systems
- Experience with Marketo
What You’ll Gain
Benefits from Day One
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) and/or RRSP retirement savings plans with employer match
- Competitive paid vacation time and a free day for your birthday
- Personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flex Time
- Paid parental leave (U.S. candidates)
- Volunteer time off