Risk Operations Analyst
Inclusively is partnering with a leading fintech company to hire a Risk Operations Analyst. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
We are seeking a Risk Operations Analyst to join our Risk team. The successful candidate will assist with our Client Due Diligence and Vendor Risk Management Programs. This position will be responsible for working closely with clients to respond to their due diligence requests as well as conduct ongoing monitoring and risk assessments of vendors. Additional responsibilities will include assistance with the ongoing review and maintenance of our Policy Documents and Business Continuity Planning. This position will involve working directly with all internal business units, corporate functions and technology on a regular basis.
- Receive, Coordinate, Manage, Track, Store, and Respond to incoming client due diligence information requests
- Assist with risk assessments on prospective and existing vendors in accordance with the firm’s Third Party and Vendor Risk Management policy and procedures
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization to respond to client due diligence reviews and vendor risk assessments
- Assist in the management and testing of regional BCP and DR plans
- Assist with the review and maintenance process for the Policy Management Program
- Leverage existing tools and processes to execute job responsibilities
- Develop and enhance reporting with regards to areas of responsibility
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities across areas of responsibility
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations role or working in the banking, consulting, financial services, Fintech industry, or applicable internships
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, English or relevant degree
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of business processes and technology used within our company across all businesses
- Experience in risk management and/or conducting due diligence reviews
- Exposure to Vendor Management
- Confident ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritize responsibilities to effectively meet business needs
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work both independently and as part of a team at all levels and across all business units
- Experience collaborating with other cross-functional teams, such as Cyber Risk, Information Security, Compliance and others
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel, reporting tools, Confluence, SharePoint and Asana are highly desired
- Experience with GRC tools are preferred
We are committed to providing valuable and competitive benefits. In addition to working in our culture of innovation and collaboration, we offer:
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and paediatrics for children up to age 10. We provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). We will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $65,000 to $100,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
Other Benefit Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave