Cloud Security Engineer- AWS/Azure/GCP
Inclusively is partnering with one of the largest professional services platform to hire a remote Cloud Security Engineer- AWS/Azure/GCP. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Our Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
- Develop strategies to assess whether applications are designed to client standards while eliminating security risks.
- Manage migration process of application data.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather business requirements for enhancements/ change requests.
- Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications
- Define plan for synchronization strategy and patch management.
- Establish security controls to help protect client systems.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 3 years’ experience in:
- Developing and updating cloud templates, standards, and best practices to be used by multiple cloud projects.
- Strong foundational knowledge across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and/or Amazon AWS technology stack.
- Standardizing Azure/GCP and/or AWS Security Best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Providing strategic and technical leadership for client teams establishing a cloud infrastructure design, migrating data centers to cloud platforms, developing infrastructure as code, or deploying cloud solutions.
- Designing and integrating marketplace leading vulnerability management, threat management, monitoring and data protection processes and platform tools.
- Building and operating automated security operations
- Experience implementing Azure, GCP, and/or AWS
- Designing and advising against security requirements to support cloud migration efforts.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends in security technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
- Travel up to 15%
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with CI/CD - Deployment pipelines, and automated build and configuration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and terraform
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner and collaborate with both engineers and business users on architecture vision and security model
- A comprehensive understanding of writing KQLs, and the use of PowerShell to write queries in all cloud platform
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At our company, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $88,000 to $155,000. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.