Inclusively is partnering with one of the largest professional service networks to hire a remote IAM Engineer (Delivery Center). **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Work you’ll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal, state, local and/or higher education clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Responsible to design, install, implement, architect, configure and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such as Okta, SailPoint or ForgeRock in a client environment.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math or in other business-related fields.
- 3+ years of experience with Okta, CyberArk, SailPoint or ForgeRock design, architecture, implementation and maintenance of solutions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States with no sponsorship
- Annual travel up to 15%
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
- Experience supporting Federal IT projects that integrate multiple ICAM/IAM technologies
- Must have good people skills, client management experience, and experience communicating technical information to business owners.
- Previous experience with developing technical SDLC documentation.
- Experience with onboarding and managing privileged accounts across network environments.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Additional Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP