Inclusively is partnering with a technology solutions company to hire a Sales Director. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Does growth excite you? 🌱 As a Sales Director you will establish, win, and expand relationships with key prospects in North America. The Sales Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and prospect recruitment objectives, representing our Freedom product for F&B and Retail POS. We are a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries.
As a member of our Commercial team, you'll have a hand in promoting our products to a wide range of clients and will help us to achieve our goals of scaling and expanding. Your natural ability to build relationships, as well as an eye for opportunity, will be vital in our efforts to expand our company’s reach. We’re looking for team-oriented, creative thinkers that are excited by finding innovative solutions to drive our business forward ⏩.
Location: United States; then, you choose what works for you! This role can be performed 100% remotely anywhere in the US, at one of our office locations in the US, or a hybrid version of in-office and remote.
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Travel ✈️ Requirement: Up to 40%
What you'll be working on:
- Developing a pipeline for our next generation Freedom F&B and Retail platform within the Casino, Resort, Hotel, Stadium and Restaurant markets.
- Full cycle sales acumen from prospecting, cold contacting, presentations, deal closure, and farming.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key prospects in assigned territories.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territories.
- Performs on-site and web-based product demonstrations.
- Attending a wide range of industry trade shows and conferences.
What you bring to the role:
- 2+ years of experience selling POS solutions to one of the following markets: Casinos, Resorts, Hotels, Stadiums and Restaurants.
- Previous sales experience for a highly transactional SaaS or custom software company supporting enterprise-level clients.
- Must be a self-motivated and high energy individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone eager to learn this unique business model.
- Ability to leverage strong analytical skills to drive measurable results.
- Must be thoughtful about the customer journey and understand the value of the customer/client relationship.
⭐️Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Technology or a related field is a distinct advantage.
*If you don’t have all the qualifications listed, don’t worry! We understand everyone’s career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- 4-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Four different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.