Associate Director, Analytics
Inclusively is partnering with a global creative agency to hire an Associate Director, Analytics. **Please note: This role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with our partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
The Associate Director, Analytics is responsible for generating relevant reporting and performance insights across the customer journey to inform strategic direction for existing and new initiatives. You’ll be responsible for leading projects helping to answer complex strategic questions using data; for persuading our internal teams and clients to follow the right data-driven strategy; for helping continue our growth trajectory through pitching for new business and growing and retaining existing clients; for helping to build out our core propositions and products; and for managing and mentoring a team of curious analysts.
The ideal candidate is ready to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Build relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality.
- Lead projects for the analytics discipline in producing actionable insights on customer behavior based on campaign results and analysis, both from individual campaigns and aggregated review of communication results behavior.
- Craft the creation of best-in-class measurement and reporting, and create a results-driven, test & learn optimization culture for the client.
- Create compelling data stories that clearly illustrate performance factors; Ability to communicate complicated concepts in an easy to understand manner– the art of storytelling.
- Works alongside technology teams to continuously improve the internal reporting environment and reporting tools.
- Develop data-driven insights informing strategic thinking across the customer journey.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to constantly uncover journey insights.
- Partner with the Analytics Enablement team to define data acquisition, environment and tool requirements to deliver against needed reports/insights.
- Utilize new technology to push efficiency and accuracy.
- Consistently take the lead on key team initiatives without being asked.
- Partner with internal family of agencies and network agencies' strategists/data strategists to co-lead building strategic roadmaps based on the insights we have on our clients.
- Organize and allocate resources to efficiently service any/all clients for analytics and campaign insights.
- Mentor and develop staff to produce actionable, accurate, timely, and relevant insights.
- Attract, Nurture and Retain best talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics) or Social Sciences, with heavy emphasis on quantitative methods; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in marketing analytics, customer experience insights, performance optimization, ideally in a marketing agency or management consulting practice.
- Deep experience working with a variety of BI tools; expert in creating and extracting data, knowledge and insights from disparate datasets.
- Strong knowledge of experimental / multivariate test design techniques. Experience with statistical techniques such as predictive modeling and segmentation a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and a strong proficiency with Excel.
- Programming and analysis proficiency with SQL and Python/R.
- Experience with web analytics tools preferred (Google Analytics / Adobe).
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESPs) such Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently as well with a team in an agile and fast environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to meet deadlines while working several projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively in a team environment.
Our Hybrid Work Model:
Our current hybrid model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while also supporting flexibility for all employees. As such, we have the option to work from home two days per week, if we'd like.
Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $98,000 - $115,000. This range is specific to Dallas and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.