Inclusively is partnering with a technology solutions company to hire a Proposal Specialist. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
Does growth excite you? 🌱 As a Proposal Specialist you will work on developing content for RFPs and quote proposals for our Sales Team. This qualified team member will work as part of the Proposal Solutions team and work closely with our Sales Directors, Sales Engineers, and Subject Matter Experts throughout the company to create revised content for the entire product set of solutions. In addition to content, the proposal writer will be responsible for updates and refresh to the RFPIO database in order to keep content up- to- date.
As a member of our Commercial team, you'll have a hand in promoting our products to a wide range of clients and will help us to achieve our goals of scaling and expanding. Your natural ability to build relationships, as well as an eye for opportunity, will be vital in our efforts to expand our company’s reach. We’re looking for team-oriented, creative thinkers that are excited by finding innovative solutions to drive our business forward ⏩.
Location: United States; then, you choose what works for you! This role can be performed 100% remotely anywhere in the US, at one of our office locations in the US, or a hybrid version of in-office and remote.
Reports to: Proposal Manager
Travel ✈️ Requirement: 20% to offices/Client Locations
What you’ll be working on:
- Participate in full proposal development process steps from a go/no-go decision through outlining, writing, gathering content and submission
- Generate, track, review and follow-up on requirements from internal teammates
- Proof, edit, format and finalize proposals
- Work with the Sales team to develop winning quote proposals
- Assist with development, proofing, editing and formatting of other response documents as required
- Participate in team strategy sessions
- Coordinate printing and binding of submissions
- Maintain the accuracy of information across our proposal tracking tools through SharePoint and RFPIO
- Routinely update and maintain our proposal library matrix.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to create proposal graphics, covers, charts, tables, and process diagrams.
- Review final proposals to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of related proposal development experience.
- Excellent writing and business communication skills, and the ability to understand and communicate concepts in a compelling persuasive manner.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work directly with Sales team and manage projects in collaboration with others.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt when “pop up' and other high priority needs that cause priorities to change.
⭐️ Bonus points if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, English or Communications
- Working knowledge of proposal management software programs (e.g., RFPIO)
- APMP Certification or active pursuit of (CF APMP, CP APMP or CPP APMP)
*If you don’t have all the qualifications listed, don’t worry! We understand everyone’s career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- 4-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Four different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.