Inclusively is partnering with a global creative agency to hire a Project Manager. *Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively, but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities, who may benefit from workplace accommodations, to inclusive employers. This includes all disabilities under the ADA, including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), and neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD). Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the success of the assigned program consisting of multiple projects. You are expected to work cross-functionally with the teams to manage and deliver on the implementation of the program. You will work closely with the client and stakeholders to ensure Business As Usual (BAU) programs are managed, and new implementations are created per their vision and best practice. Roadmap and alignment to a delivery timeline will be key in all projects within the program. You will manage tasks and provide leadership to the delivery team that includes Strategists, Creative, Architects, Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Engineers.
- Orchestrates the motion of every project within the program, liaising with all departments from start through completion.
- Oversee Design, Development, Testing and Implementation activities for the BAU team
- Understands scope of client request and implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions and timelines.
- Develops project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination and activation for project start.
- Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and Manage Dependencies for the Program and across other teams
- Identify and Manage Risks associated with Program Delivery, and Create Risk Mitigation Approach for these
- Facilitate and Schedule Meetings for the client and internal team
- Leads quality assurance requirements for the project. Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out and “retrospectives”
- Capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) from Client Service to developers to the Creative on a project as well as external partners and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in the Agency space, with 3+ years of experience as a Product/Project Manager.
- Prior experience working as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Product Owner
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Execution Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.
- Experience working in and managing project workflow in an enterprise management software system such as Workfront.
- Demonstrated track record of managing successful programs
- Adaptability and expertise in handling complex requirements and projects
- Ability to consistently achieve results despite obstacles and setbacks
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and leading the Team/Tasks to clarity.
- Good Time Management and Problem-Solving skills, and the ability to see both the big picture and details of a project.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be proficient in timeline management tools.
Our hybrid work model:
Our current hybrid model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while also supporting flexibility for all employees. As such, we have the option to work from home two days per week, if we'd like.
We provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits.
A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $65,000 - $85,000. This range is specific to Chicago and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.