Senior Product Designer- Customer Care
Inclusively is partnering with one of the largest transportation networks to hire a Senior Product Designer- Customer Care. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.Responsibilities:
- Create industry-leading, data and AI-driven experiences for riders and drivers on our platform
- Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision.
- Plan strategically and think tactically as a partner with product and engineering to define the future of the team.
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product and Marketing Design Teams.
- 6+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on web and mobile design
- Experience working with a lean team of Engineers, Product Managers and Program Managers
- Experience designing innovative products for desktop and mobile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with user research methods and analysis
- Expertise with Figma and other prototyping tools
- Excellence in design craft
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Even if you don't directly have the skills above, please consider applying. We know talent takes many different shapes.Benefits:
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits