Configuration Specialist II- REMOTE
Inclusively is partnering with a safety science company to hire a remote Configuration Specialist II. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
What You'll Learn and Achieve:
This exciting role as a Training and Configuration Specialist (Configuration Specialist II) will be a key member of our professional services team. You will work on the configuration and training of our e-learning LMS platform LearnShare, used by our clients to enhance their safety, health and environmental training programs. This client-facing role can be based anywhere in the United States.
What You'll Learn and Achieve:
- Facilitate training of clients on our software applications, using a variety of learning and delivery methods
- Deliver instructor led training to various levels of employees and functions
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to gain knowledge of training needs, and conduct and/or facilitate specific training programs
- Responsible for determining the best methods for training sessions and training materials
- Learn and use complex software as well as teaching all aspects of that software to others
- Determine the requirements that are needed, including the design and evaluation of training materials that are required in order to deliver successful training programs
- Provide clients with an engaging training experience that is relevant to their use of the application
- Advise and assist the client in maintaining and enhancing the use of their application
- Work with technical teams to resolve technical and configuration issues
- Assist client with configuration of their application
- Document engagements and assume ownership of follow-up items
- Deliver other services as needed, which may include acting as system administrator for select clients
- Occasional travel (less than 10%)
What Makes You a Great Fit:
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- University degree (Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree) such as e.g. Education, Organizational Development or Instructional Design, etc. plus generally 3 years professional level experience.
- Prior experience with software configuration or training in enterprise software administration would be a great benefit as would be experience with a learning management system.
- Ability to adapt to the training audience and make impromptu changes to the Training Agenda as needed.
- Detailed knowledge of training, organization development and learning practices.
- Demonstrated ability to assess organizational needs, administer programs, and manage projects.
- Familiar with various virtual meeting platforms i.e., Teams, GoToMeeting, Zoom
- Impressive Communication, Presentation, and Interpersonal Skills.
What You'll Experience Working Here:
- Mission: For our company, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 129 years and is deeply ingrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any of our employees what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard here. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own company University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
- Total Rewards: The salary range for this position is $65,000-$85,000 of the salary range and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position. All employees at our company are eligible for annual bonus compensation. The target for this position is 10% of the base salary offered. Employees are eligible for health benefits such as medical, dental and vision; wellness benefits such as mental & financial health; and retirement savings (401K) commensurate with the standard rewards offered in each individual location or country, for the relevant position level. We also provide employees with paid time off including vacation (15 days), holiday including floating holidays (12 days) and sick time off (72 hours).