Administrative Lead, Global Product Development
Inclusively is partnering with a pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation to hire an Administrative Lead, Global Product Development. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
What You Will Achieve
Your strong communication and collaboration skills will help the administrative team to run its operations efficiently. You will focus primarily on supporting business leaders by providing administrative support activities and coordinates services either internally or through an outsourced service. You will also be responsible for managing records and files, verifying data, responding to mails and scheduling meetings, amongst other things. You will be the key point of contact for administrative activities and execution.
As part of the administrative support team, you are recognized as an advisor to other colleagues in your group due to your comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understanding of the larger organization. You are innovative in identifying solutions to problems by taking a broader perspective that benefits the organization. You encourage collaboration and communication within the team and across groups to influence desired outcomes. You train others and provide guidance to the team that helps us achieve our goal of creating breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
How You Will Achieve It
- Create agendas, schedule appointments and issue meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested for meetings and conference calls.
- Suggest and implement process improvements for administrative tasks carried out across the department.
- Facilitate resolution of difficult issues and problems that arise within scope of responsibilities.
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize documents and maintain an inventory of electronic and hard copy files allowing for easy access.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support and serve as backup administrative/secretarial support for other departments, when necessary.
- Manage purchase orders through Ariba system and tracking invoices.
- Manage set-up and logistics for large or off-site meetings.
- Identify, evaluate, and partner with cost-effective vendors in the execution of the activities Ensure accuracy of work and use judgment to determine work methods in different situations.
- Proactively and independently organize and expedite workflow and initiate follow-up, particularly when leader is offsite.
- Contribute ideas, fostering pace and enthusiasm, negotiating timely execution of work.
- Take personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department, manages own time, professional development, prioritize workflow.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ years' experience
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
- Demonstrated administrative experience with an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently, and to complete quality work on a timely basis
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other features
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting executive leadership in a global organization
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
The salary for this position ranges from $30.97 to $51.62 per hour. In addition, this position offers eligibility for overtime, weekend, holiday and other pay premiums depending on the work schedule and the Company’s policies. Benefits offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.