Talent Acquisition Advisor (Recruiter)
Inclusively is partnering with a safety science company to hire a Talent Acquisition Advisor (Recruiter). **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
What you'll learn & achieve:
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor within our company you will support the end-to-end recruitment process in partnership with hiring teams, HR and peers across Talent Acquisition. You’ll focus on proactively sourcing innovative, collaborative and knowledgeable candidates from across the US and sometimes the globe. You'll also be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll be considered a subject matter expert for recruitment, candidate engagement and pipeline generation. By leveraging your knowledge of hiring needs and search requirements, you’ll effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
Based at our Global Headquarters in Northbrook- IL or Research Triangle Park, North Carolina this is a hybrid position 3 times a week on the office.
This role will primarily drive recruitment for Laboratory Functions.
Your day will focus on the following initiatives:
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates (passive and active).
- Review resumes and assessing candidate applications, pre-screening candidates, submitting candidates to hiring managers, preparing candidates for interviews, extending offers and onboarding of candidates.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with Candidates, HR, and Hiring Managers.
- Maintain network of candidates using company's applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Partner with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the technical skills and critical success factors/abilities.
- Evaluate recruitment processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies from the application to hire process. Adjust recruitment strategy as needed to ensure optimized results.
- Provide regular metric-based reporting on search progression including candidates in pipeline, lead, interviews, offers and hires.
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least 2 years of direct recruitment experience working with hiring managers and candidates to deliver a high quality candidate experience throughout the process is required.
- Extensive experience in direct & passive candidate sourcing utilizing applicant tracking systems and social media tools