Sr. Product Designer, General
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2021
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, US Bank, and Hilton and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few.
We are looking for driven designers to shape Cresta’s suite of AI products for Contact Center. While LLM or Generative AI is having its moment and Cresta is right at the nexus of a technological breakthrough, as a designer at Cresta you are put in a unique position to change the way people interact with AI in a meaningful way. You'll own the end-to-end process - product design, user research, and visual design elements, to build world-class experiences.
What you’ll do
- You’ll generate novel UX ideas for our Conversation AI features, considering the needs of various user personas.
- You’ll think through user and business problems, propose reasonable solutions, create detailed mockups, prototype to explore further, and work with engineers to build them.
- You're actively involved in defining product strategy and feature requirements.
- You'll be constantly talking to our customers from contact centers - gathering insights into user pain points before and during the development process, and validating features to improve usability.
- You’ll collaborate closely with Engineers, PMs, ML experts, Customer Success, and Sales.
- You’ll be the design advocate and push for the highest quality of the polish.
- You’ll constantly identify areas of opportunities and future work for the products.
- You’ll have good judgement of when to ship: perfect is the enemy of good.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in UX Design, HCI, or a related field.
- Experience with Conversational AI or NLP, enterprise SaaS customers, contact center, and data visualization.
- Strong portfolio showcasing elegant design solutions for complex SaaS applications.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Adobe Creative Suite, with the ability to create interactive prototypes. Front-end development experience is a bonus.
- Strong at product thinking + a blend of UX disciplines (interaction design, prototyping, visual design, and user research).
- Have a deep curiosity about the underlying tech of our products.