United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
As a member of the infrastructure team you are responsible for designing, building, and advancing our core infrastructure that allows the engineering team to execute quickly, productively, and securely. You will join a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role with clear expectations, as well as the freedom to pursue projects they find interesting.
What you'll do
- Developer Toolchain. Partner with engineers to build dev tools that empower developer workflows and deployment infrastructure.
- Ensure reliability of multi-cloud Kubernetes clusters and pipelines.
- Metrics, logging, analytics, and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling and supporting services on multiple cloud providers.
- Automate operations and engineering. focus on automation so we can spend energy where it matters.
- Building machine learning infrastructure that enables AI teams to train, test, and deploy on large-scale datasets.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Production Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Deep proficiency with coding languages such as Golang or Python.
- Deep familiarity with container-related security best practices.
- Production experience working with Kubernetes, and a deep understanding of the Kubernetes ecosystem, including popular open-source tooling such as cert-manager or external-dns. Experience with GPU-enabled clusters is a bonus.
- Production experience with Kubernetes templating tools such as Helm or Kustomize.
- Production experience with IAC tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Production experience working with AWS and services such as IAM, S3, EC2, and EKS. Production experience with database software such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with GitOps tooling such as Flux or Argo.
- Experience with CI/CD and feature gating systems.Fluency in Linux operations and configurations.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.