Event and Field Marketing Manager
Administration, Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective; 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Intuit, Cox Communications and Brinks Home, and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
We are seeking an event and field marketing manager. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing field marketing programs to drive awareness, demand, and revenue. You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to build and scale our efforts. This high-impact role requires data-driven thinking, hands-on project management, and collaboration across functions to drive Cresta's growth. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Responsible for end-to-end event program planning, project management, and logistics from initial planning to post-event program follow-up of all in-person events. This includes vendor management, budget management, etc. Work with sales and marketing in determining which conferences are strategically critical, each event’s focus, and who should be in attendance. Ensure a high-quality presence at each conference and event as needed.
- Facilitate timely event lead processing within Salesforce, measure event impact, and develop post-event reports and insights including data cleansing, creating reports and campaigns, closed/won opportunity data capture, and campaign tracking.
- Manage the program budget; evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Own project management tools, documentation, event calendar, and process used for managing Event Marketing programs & tradeshows.
- Define what field marketing needs from corporate marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, and revenue operations operations, and ensure regional sales support.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to global brand marketing standards and is aligned to the product marketing strategy.
- Meet or exceed our annual plan to grow demand for each of our sales teams in the field.
- Manage field marketing budget and hiring plan.
- Drive excellence in the field event discipline, deliver events that impress and stand out from the ordinary and do so at a scale that can connect with the breadth and personality of our audience.
- 5+ years of experience in event/field marketing and project management
- 2+ years of marketing for B2B high-tech products/solutions
- 30-40% travel required for events
- Strong communication, negotiation, and budget management skills, with the ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, commission, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $115,000 - $140,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.