United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
As a Remote Trainer at Cresta, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers and employees have the knowledge and skills they need to make the most of our contact center technology. You will collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and deliver engaging, instructor-led training sessions, create instructional videos, and support documentation. Your goal is to drive product adoption and enable our customers to see value quickly.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with SMEs: Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to design engaging, instructor-led training sessions that align with Cresta's product offerings and customer needs.
- Facilitate Training Sessions: Lead group training sessions for customers, ensuring they have a deep understanding of our products, features, and best practices.
- Curriculum Maintenance: Continuously maintain the live training curriculum, making improvements based on product enhancements and feedback from learners and SMEs.
- Product Knowledge: Be a resourceful learner, consistently seeking ways to better understand [Company Name]'s products and how customers leverage our solutions in various use cases.
- Company Initiatives: Actively participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested, contributing your expertise and insights to help achieve our organizational goals.
- New Hire Onboarding: Support with onboarding and training for new hires, helping them acclimate to [Company Name]'s culture and technology solutions.
- Video Creation: Record instructional videos and product demonstrations to enhance the learning experience and provide easy access to training materials.
- Documentation: Assist with auditing, maintaining, and creating support documentation to ensure users have access to clear and up-to-date resources.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in the contact center industry is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a trainer, educator, or in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing training needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technologies and products.
- A strong desire to help others succeed and a passion for education.
- Experience with SaaS products or contact center technology is a plus.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, bonus, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $110,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.