United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Solution Architecture at Cresta is a multifaceted role that is expected to understand all aspects of Cresta capabilities and how those capabilities interoperate with a given enterprises's existing people, process and technology. The team is still small and we have grown selectively, so you'll also be expected to contribute to defining the overall sales and execution process for us to create a world-class land-and-expand motion.
All Solution Architects come with a certain degree of domain expertise in CX and its ecosystem, such as Call Center infrastructure, Chat platforms, AWS services, Workforce Management, Automation, ChatBots, CRM, and Integrations.
SAs are expected to be the single source of truth around how Cresta integrates to other platforms such as Call Center and Chat Infrastructure, and the technical merits of such integration.
Solution Architects own the Technical Architecture blueprint of the "technical win" from inception to execution which means you are engaged in pre-sales and part of the execution in post sales. You achieve the technical win by setting the right expectations with all stakeholders, working across multiple levels (end-users to execs) and internally with our Pre-sales Solution Engineers, as well as with the engineering and success orgs.
If you enjoy problem solving and figuring out scenarios where there might not be a defined answer, have world-class organization and project management skills, enjoy telling stories with data, and are comfortable working externally with customers and internally with engineering, then you might be a great fit.
What you'll do:
- Pre-sales: problem solving with end-customers to determine best solution architecture and integration approach.
- Post-sales: supporting the technical implementation team to help get customers up and running on Cresta.
- Along the way, closely collaborating with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs.
What we're looking for:
- Operates with the enthusiasm of a salesperson, the confidence of a samurai wrestler and the precise delivery of a surgeon
- Is an expert in telephony systems used across contact centers and customer experience technologies
- Experience with Telephony and Contact Center Infrastructure (AWS Connect, Genesys, Five9, etc.)
- Good understanding of integration options, APIs, iPaaS, UI Integrations
- Experience with AWS
- Has extensive experience in large scale enterprise software implementations and solutions architecture
- Is highly organized: able to manage complex internal and external processes with many different stakeholders and timelines ensuring that all parties are kept in the loop with clear notes, action items, and next steps to keep projects on track and successful.
- Is able to build strong external relationships with external technical stakeholders and in general able to take a consultative and strategic approach to solving customer problems.
- Is willing to do some travel (if/when the world goes back to normal) but before then be willing to be on frequent video calls with customers in EST - PST time zones.