Software Engineering, Customer Service
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Customer Engineer at Cresta is a multifaceted role that is expected to understand all aspects of Cresta capabilities and how those capabilities interoperate with a given enterprises's existing people, process and technology. The team is still small and we have grown selectively, so you'll also be expected to contribute to defining the overall sales and execution process for us to create a world-class land-and-expand motion.
All Customer Engineers come with a certain degree of domain expertise in CX and its ecosystem, such as Call Center infrastructure, Chat platforms, AWS services, Workforce Management, Automation, ChatBots, CRM, and Integrations, but at the heart of it, are great software engineers.
Customer Engineers are expected to work as Solution Architects who are expected to be the single source of truth around how Cresta integrates to other platforms such as Call Center and Chat Infrastructure, and the technical merits of such integration.
As a Customer Engineer you will be part of a team delivering Cresta’s cutting edge solutions to enterprise contact centers. Your technical skills and acumen will be a critical part of how we deliver meaningful results with our real time coaching and agent efficiency offerings. You’ll be part of a quickly growing team of resources who are dedicated to customer project delivery as we onboard our growing customer base. In addition you will be expected to take part in Sales calls where necessary and remove technical barriers.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a full-stack developer with an eye for customer value and understand “why”. You will work on several customer projects at a time and deliver results on time, so it is critical to be able to manage your time and deliver work with minimal supervision.
What You’ll do:
- Pre-sales: Problem solving with end-customers to determine an integration approach.
- Post-sales: Meet deadlines as established by project Implementation Managers and other stakeholders
- Along the way, Design, build and deploy applications using Cresta SDKs, libraries and APIs. These applications will be integrated with contact center chat or phone platforms.
- Provide updates on work
- Participate in testing of deployed applications, troubleshooting and bug fixes
We are looking for someone who:
- Operates with the enthusiasm of a salesperson, the confidence of a samurai wrestler and the precise delivery of a surgeon
- Experience in Contact Center and Customer Experience technologies such as AWS Connect, Genesys, Five9, etc. is highly desirable.
- Ability to use APIs and SDKs to build value added solutions
- Experience with AWS and Git
- Think big, deliver simple
- Highly organized: able to manage complex internal and external processes with many different stakeholders and timelines ensuring that all parties are kept in the loop with clear notes, action items, and next steps to keep projects on track and successful.
- Able to forge strong external relationships with external technical stakeholders and in general able to take a consultative and strategic approach to solving customer problems.