Product Manager - Platform
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, and Mutual of Omaha and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Manager who will be part of an innovative team and company, building out next generation contact center AI products. The ideal candidate should have experience in building foundational platform capabilities to handle integrations with a variety of enterprise applications in a B2B SaaS environment. Additionally they will have extensive experience in shipping large-scale enterprise-grade features. Experience with contact center technology is an additional bonus. This role requires being able to work with multiple cross functional teams participating in strategic initiatives in a collaborative environment. If hired, this individual will play a pivotal role in helping our fast paced product suite achieve a whole new level of scale.
We want someone who is not afraid to think outside the box and think on their feet as things get thrown at them. Cresta’s product managers work closely with customers, end users and 3rd party platform vendors to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Understand user, influencer, and buyer personas and conduct primary and secondary research to validate product and feature ideas
- Own the full product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities including the definition and tracking of key business metrics
- Manage cross-functional team communication with engineering, design, sales, and customer success to prioritize, design, and define product functionality
- Support Go-to-market and Sales teams as a subject matter expert for their product area
- Prioritize product investments to meet strategic product and business goals
- Write clear and actionable product requirements
- Ability to communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager or a product owner in enterprise SaaS software
- Solid understanding of SaaS integration methodologies, API frameworks, identity and user management as well as data exchange protocols.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex, large-scale enterprise-grade features in a product management role.
- Experience in the contact center industry is highly preferred.
- Experience in agile discovery methodology working with UX design and engineering to prototype, UAT, and iteratively refine product concepts resulting in prioritized, clearly defined requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and drive data-informed product decisions.
- Strong leadership and collaboration abilities, with a track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality products that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager with a knack for platform development and SaaS integrations, and you're excited about working in the contact center space, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our dynamic team!
See more open positions at Cresta
Something looks off?