Software QA Tester
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 Monthly Stipend
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
We are looking for a Software QA Tester to join our team. In this role, you will be working cross functionally across teams including sales, marketing, revenue operations, customer success, product, design, and engineering to assure the quality of workstream product and release high-satisfied products.
The QA Tester will report to the QA Manager and play a key role in a squad team to release stable features.
Day in the Life
- Work closely with PM, CS, and Product Specialist to analyze customer issues timely;
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 year of Software testing experience
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Proficient in test management software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
- Strong sql query skillset to troubleshoot backend issues
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Know More About Workstream
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.