As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling into large businesses that employ thousands of hourly workers. As an early stage scale-up, this role requires grit and creativity. You’ll be expected to execute against a territory plan, build out account strategies, create/manage your pipeline, and you will be ultimately responsible for the success of your territory.
Day in the Life:
- Establish strategic account plans to penetrate target accounts
- Prospect into new potential customers using outbound selling strategies
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects to uncover the initiatives where Workstream can make an impact on their business
- Develop relationships with stakeholders at key restaurant groups and identifying key groups across new verticals
- Delivering compelling product demonstrations to potential users, decision-makers, and other stakeholders
- Find new ways to engage potential customers and win their business using all available resources (ie - SDRs, CSMs, Outreach, Marketing, Partnerships, Product)
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce
- Establish yourself as a leader throughout the sales org by sharing best practices, wins/losses, etc.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of SaaS sales experience
- Locally based near our hub in Lehi, Utah
- Full-time w/ availability to work 3 days in our local office
- Someone who shares our value of “Humble and Hungry” and has an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with building business through outbound prospecting methods
- Formally trained with a Sales Methodology (ie - Sandler, Force Management, Griffin Hill, etc…)
- 4-year University degree
- Track record of success in previously SaaS sales positions
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.