Customer Success Manager
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 Monthly Stipend
- Annual Bonus
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Company-issued Device
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
We are looking for a PH-based full-time, dedicated, and passionate Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. This person will be a core member of our Customer Success team, and you will be well-positioned to succeed. The entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful!
You will own the client relationships post onboarding. To do this you will ideally have empathy for people, can explain concepts clearly and concisely both via email and via video calls, and are tech-savvy. You will be measured on how successful and healthy your clients are based on Product Usage Metrics, Net Revenue Retention, and Churn Rate.
Lastly, Workstream is a company that is remote in its DNA. Our headquarters is in SOMA, San Francisco, but 60%+ of our team is remote. This role will be remote (you can work from home) but you must be able to work US Pacific time zone hours (9am - 6pm PST).
Day in the Life:
- Be an expert in Workstream, so you can guide new users and answer their questions
- Make adjustments to the client account as needed and help the client learn how to make the changes
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly inside of Salesforce and Outreach
- Conduct training for users. Develop training manuals and processes as needed to ensure users can grasp key ideas
- Create content, including webinars, videos, training, check-in articles, documents, email templates, and other resources that make it easier for clients to grasp complex concepts
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and evaluate account health
- Translate customer data into appropriate actions
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption
- Communicate with clients about new features and product releases
- Develop commercial relationships in order to increase Workstream utilization and value
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Workstream product team
- Cross-department collaboration, including but not limited to Sales, Product, and Marketing
- Escalate issues as needed. Have judgment on what is user error, poor training, bugs in the product, and feature request.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with key decision-makers
- Use data and what you discover from client interactions to identify growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales team to drive growth for clients who want to expand
- Introduce clients to features that are not yet used or newly released
- Work closely with the head of CS to develop and prioritize a list of key and strategic process improvement projects and initiatives for the Customer Success team, aimed at increasing core KPIs, team efficiency, and customer satisfaction
- Help contribute to a Customer Success playbook on the customer life-cycle that outlines a customer’s journey with corresponding activities, reporting, and risk-mitigation tactics
- Champion software, constantly evaluate usage to make sure the team is fully utilizing these tools
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a related area, such as Customer Success or Account Management
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a Customer Success role at a SaaS company
- Experience with working with customer data to identify and follow up with customers who are high priority, at-risk or need to grow.
- Experience in conducting a EBRs and account reviews
- Empathetic to customer needs, and serve as a trusted adviser
- Be hungry, quick to learn, and quicker to execute
- Be a good communicator, both verbal and written. Able to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup and stay with the team for at least 2 to 4 years
- Detail-oriented. Keeping track of notes in our CRM is a must
- Must have a reliable laptop and high-speed and stable primary and backup internet connection (at least 10 Mbps). Please note that we will require you to submit a document showing a screenshot of your speed test results and computer specs.
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings in Metro Manila
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience of 1 to 3 years
- Knowledge in building out CS processes via platforms such as Salesforce, Intercom, Outreach,
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.