Senior QA Engineer
In this role, you will be working cross functionally across teams including sales, marketing, revenue operations, customer success, product, design, and engineering to assure the quality of workstream product and release high-satisfied products
The Senior QA Engineer will report to the QA Manager and play a key role in a squad team to release stable features.
Day in the Life:
- Work closely with PM, Dev, UX to discuss the feature, involved to do feature release plan and test design
- Be responsible to do functional testing, API testing, automation testing for the feature release, and follow the testing process to do bug reporting and analysis
- Involved in all the phases of the development cycle to guarantee the product quality
- Work closely with Customer Success/Support to handle customer issues, also work with dev to do root cause analysis of the issue
- Need to communicate and collaborate with PM, Dev and UX closely to release a high quality of product.
- Take part in the testing tools and platform design and development to improve the quality assurance mechanism.
Who You Are:
- Have 5+ years experience in testing domain
- Skilled in different kinds of testing of internet products, have a deep understanding of test design methodology, workflow and standard. Have great experience in Web testing.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, Ruby, JS is a favorite.
- Familiar with Web API, and some automation API framework
- Familiar with BDD and Regression test framework, such as Cypress, Selenium
- Have knowledge of devops tools configuration and usage, such as Jenkins, docker, etc, and familiar with SQL, Shell
- Have experience of mobile testing is a plus
- Have high responsibility and team spirit towards work. Always be active and strict in work
- Willing to learn and work with team to adopt any kind of solution to improve quality
- Be good at English oral and writing in communication
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- WeWork Office - Amenities and Perks
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.
Something looks off?