Enterprise Customer Success Consultant
WorkStep is the leading employee engagement platform for the frontline. Our comprehensive solution brings HR and Operations teams together to help reduce turnover, increase productivity, and engage the hourly workforce. With WorkStep, leaders gather the feedback they need to take action and drive their business forward.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. WorkStep’s holistic employee engagement solution ties feedback to business outcomes and empowers leaders to drive meaningful, organizational change. By bringing comprehensive listening, predictive analytics and workforce communication together in one solution, WorkStep gives companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, CPG, transportation, and logistics the tools they need to take action and transform their business.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Consultant, you will support your customers from launch and onboarding throughout their lifecycle to ensure they realize the full value of their partnership with WorkStep. You excel in analyzing data, uncovering insights and delivering presentations tailored to your audience. You will serve as a trusted advisor to them, guiding them on best practices and recommending solutions. You are a team player, thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and strive to make an impact on the customer experience, retention, and expansion.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Success and work closely with the rest of the Customer Experience, Product, and Marketing departments, acting as the voice of the customer and helping us continue to expand our products and offerings to best meet our customers’ needs.
WorkStep is seeking a full-time Enterprise Customer Success Consultant who delivers a first class customer experience to our top, Enterprise clients. If you have at least 5 years of customer-facing experience in Customer Success managing key accounts; HR, HR Tech, and/or consulting experience; want to learn, grow with, and make an impact on a fast growing tech company, this role could be perfect for you.
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and successful outcomes
- Work with customers to understand business goals and challenges and how WorkStep’s offering can help them achieve their goals
- Develop and leverage deep WorkStep product knowledge to drive customer adoption
- Advise customers on best practices for product usage and change management
- Build and maintain multi-level customer stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health, engagement, and satisfaction
- Resolve any customer questions or issues through professional and timely communication and follow up
- Partner closely with Account Executives and Account Managers to build account plans, ultimately leading to successful renewals and expansion of WorkStep products and services throughout the life of the partnership
- Act as the voice of the customer internally to help inform product development that best meets customer needs
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities
- At least 5 years of customer-facing, HR, HR Tech, and/or consulting experience
- Comfort with presenting to, establishing relationships with, and advising senior level executives in enterprise-level companies
- Data-driven problem solver with a consultative approach to customer interactions
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and numeracy
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early-stage startup environment working remotely
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Employee listening
- Surveys - employee, customer, design, analysis
- I/O Psychology
- Experience working with (or in) our primary industries: HR, warehousing, trucking, manufacturing, and production
- Familiarity with Excel, CRMs, or other technical systems
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits them—whether that's East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We're a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, FAST. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Flexible PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Annual team building on-sites
- Workspace, wellness, and professional development stipends
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If you’re a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast-growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.