Content Marketing Manager
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager with a passion for writing and creating compelling narratives. Whether you are working with our CEO on the next thought leadership article or exploring our internal data to generate valuable insights, you have an eye for detail and a proven track record of producing high-quality marketing content. We’re in the early stages of developing the content engine, and you will be the key driver of not only executing our content strategy – but also defining it. You will help us find the sweet spot between tried and tested concepts and off-the-wall experimental ideas that cut through the noise. This balance between scrappy and strategic, equal parts builder and doer, is the key to success in this role.
About your team
You’ll be joining a global team, and you are stepping into a pivotal role within the Marketing team, helping to deliver the right content at the right time to drive customers through the buying journey. As a Marketing team, we are ambitious, driven, and passionate and always look for ways to break through the noise! We use GenAI to enhance our work, believe marketing is a strategic growth driver, and focus on impact.
What You’ll Do
Within 3 months, you will:
- Immerse yourself in our brand, products, and the unique needs of our audience and forge strong and collaborative relationships with the team and internal thought leaders
- Create your first cornerstone piece of content and have a framework in place to make bets on what content to produce
- Ignite Workera’s organic social presence (LinkedIn) and manage the editorial schedule in service of promoting your content and the business
Within 6 months, you will:
- Run multiple experiments, and you have a great idea of what content drives engagement, resonates, and drives people further along in the funnel and impacts revenue
- Ensure that all content reinforces the brand's voice and unique market position, making our narrative a consistent thread across all platforms
Within 9 months, you will:
- Provide clear evidence of content's role in driving key business outcomes, using analytics to tie content initiatives directly to growth metrics
- Expand content reach and resonance, targeting new segments and personalizing experiences to deepen audience engagement and loyalty
*Please note as we are a dynamic and quickly growing scale-up, things are always subject to change*
What You’ll Bring
- ~3-5 years working as a Content Marketing Manager in a similar environment
- Exceptional (copywriting) skills in crafting persuasive, clear, and compelling copy that drives action and engagement across various marketing channels.
- A strong sense of compelling storytelling that can turn complex topics into engaging content that emotionally resonates with our audience
- You are a creator at heart but know and have experience with GenAI to support your workflows
- Success in creating content in a fast-growing SaaS company and relevant persona experience, Technical leaders in Data & AI.
- Ability to influence senior executives and build trust and mutual respect across functions and all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality and experience working on complex, ambiguous, and fast-moving projects across multiple teams
- Experience driving social media engagement
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics, machine learning, and AI technologies, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to global companies across all industries. Our clients include Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people, and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.