Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
As the Vice President of Marketing at Workera, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's marketing strategy and leading key marketing functions, including demand generation, content marketing, and product marketing. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for crafting and executing innovative marketing initiatives that enhance our market presence, drive customer acquisition, and fuel revenue growth.
🧠 Here's what you'll do:
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall business goals.
- Identify target markets, customer segments, and positioning strategies to optimize the product's value proposition.
- Set clear marketing objectives, KPIs, and performance targets to drive results and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee demand generation to develop and execute lead generation programs that effectively reach and engage potential customers.
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, email marketing, social media, webinars, events, and other creative approaches to generate leads.
- Analyze data and apply insights to optimize lead conversion rates and marketing ROI
- Lead content marketing to create compelling and informative content that aligns with the company's value proposition and resonates with target audiences.
- Develop a content calendar and strategy for various stages of the buyer's journey to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches, ensuring successful product adoption and market penetration.
- Collaborate with Sales to provide them with the necessary marketing materials, sales enablement tools, and support to drive customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with Product to launch our newest innovations and spread the word about our technical work in AI, skills, and psychometrics.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging, positioning, and visual identity across all marketing collateral, communication channels, and customer touchpoints.
- Monitor and safeguard the brand's reputation and perception in the market.
- Set performance goals, provide regular feedback, and facilitate professional development opportunities for team members.
⚒️ We hope that you have:
- Proven experience as a Marketing leader in a B2B Enterprise SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in demand generation, content marketing, and product marketing, with a track record of driving significant business growth
- Proven capability to establish a superior standard for marketing materials, possessing a discerning eye for brand representation and design excellence.
- Strong understanding of B2B sales cycles and experience collaborating with sales teams to drive lead conversion.
- Solid grasp of digital marketing, social media, customer marketing, email marketing, and other relevant marketing channels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data-driven insights to inform decision-making and measure marketing performance.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, and a drive for innovation.
At Workera, we value diversity and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about AI and upskilling, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we’d love to hear from you!
🌎 US - PT | MT | CT | ET
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.