Enterprise Account Executive - Midwest
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
Enterprise Account Executive - Midwest
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the team and continue our rapid growth across North America, specifically in the Midwest (Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Minnesota). This role is primarily focused on hunting, closing and nurturing customers within your territory. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup backed by top-tier investors. As one of pioneering sales hires, you will be a founding member of a world-class team with a winning mentality, and as a result there are both significant earning and growth opportunities.
🚀 What you'll do
- Own and deliver / exceed all quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Establish and grow a high-velocity pipeline within your assigned territory
- Educate c-suite leaders from technology, data, learning & development and talent
- Provide accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Adopt a highly consultative approach, leading senior executives through the sales process
- Build long term relationships and drive revenue growth from within existing customers
- Attend networking events, trade shows (live/virtual)
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Act as the primary customer contact throughout their lifecycle
- Identify and execute on all expansion opportunities with an account
⚒️ What you'll bring
- 5 yrs + SaaS Sales Experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a customer centric approach
- Proven track record of selling enterprise software into large / complex accounts (with an average ACV of +100k)
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles of 6 months+ in length
- Experience in selling at the C-Level, particularly CTO, CIO, CLO, CDO
- Hunger - for success, purpose and motivation
- Hustle - Possess a hunter mentality with the grit and determination, and a farmer’s ability to nurture and expand opportunity
- Humility - Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment to achieve results together; be highly coachable and adopts a growth mindset
- Working knowledge of MEDDPIC (a bonus!)
At Workera, we value diversity and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about AI and upskilling, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we’d love to hear from you!
🌎 US - Mid-Atlantic
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.