Senior Frontend Engineer
Voxie is the first conversational texting and automation platform that enables brands to personalize the text messaging experience for their customers at scale. We are building the future of communication by helping brands like Naked Wines, Verizon, Eargo, Edible Arrangements and Junk Brands, build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation—SMS to start. Recently named a Top 10 most innovative technology company, and fresh off a $34 Million Series A, Voxie is backed by top tier VCs and uber-successful founders from companies like Salesloft, Pardot, Vonage, Callrail and Internet Security Systems.
To help take Voxie to the next level, we are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer, who wants to be part of building the early team of a fast-growing company, influencing a world-class culture.
In this role, you will...
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to convert designs from tools such as Figma to VueJS components working user-facing applications
- Refactor existing code to meet new standards and features
- Implemented automated testing from frontend code
- Attend daily standups and work in a Agile / Scrum environment
- Design, build, and implement data-driven frontend applications that consume service-oriented RESTful and asynchronous APIs to drive functionality and optimize front-end performance.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality.
To find success, you should...
- Have experience building frontend test automations using tools like Jest and Cypress.
- Have significant experience designing, debugging, and optimizing frontend applications to make them fast and reliable. You have significant experience with REST APIs and thoroughly understand HTTP requests. You have experience participating in code reviews and providing overall code quality suggestions to help maintain the structure and quality of the codebase.
- Have great product sense and be able to think through user experience issues before diving into the code, and you exhibit a love for great UI.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
Something looks off?