Director of Revenue Operations and Strategy
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic business operations professional to fill the role of Director of Revenue Operations. This position requires a seasoned individual capable of collaborating with the CCO and other leaders across departments to manage revenue operations, orchestrate and enable go-to-market strategy, and drive efficiency in our sales practices. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in leading revenue strategy and intelligence, overseeing sales strategy and operations, and ensuring the success and growth of our commercial business.
Primary Job Duties
- Rapidly experiment, learn, and iterate on various initiatives and process improvements to boost our go-to-market strategy and sales efficacy.
- Identify, test and scale innovative commercial arrangements including partnerships, collaborations and novel business models.
- Lead the operating rhythm of the go-to-market organization, establishing and maintaining a consistent business rhythm for the Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams.
- Manage and lead strategic projects or initiatives on behalf of the commercial organization, fostering cross-company collaboration, planning, and execution excellence.
- Be a strategic partner to the commercial leadership team, particularly the CCO, supporting business performance management through data analysis, diagnosing challenges, identifying opportunities, and assisting in decision-making.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Account Management leadership to define commercially relevant strategic questions and uncover business insights for profitable revenue growth.
- Drive high-priority initiatives, including long-range and annual commercial strategic planning, pricing and packaging strategies, sales resource planning, and territory optimization.
- Strategically plan and execute team-wide events and business updates, including all-hands meetings and regular updates from the CCO.
- Leverage industry trends, customer insights and emerging technologies to enhance the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Operational excellence with a metrics-driven approach to improve sales productivity, performance, and predictability.
- 5+ years of experience in business planning, operations, consulting, or Chief of Staff roles.
- Experience in the logistics industry, preferably within revenue organizations of fast-growing companies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to craft executive presentations.
- Passion for innovating business operations and driving efficient business management systems.
- Proven success in partnering, collaborating, and influencing across groups at all levels.
- BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and sales cycles.
- Leadership, energy, presence, passion, discipline, and influencing skills.
- Experience managing a best-in-class Sales Operations function supporting aggressive revenue growth.
- Proven ability to recruit, build, develop, and coach high-performing analytical and strategy-focused teams.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.