Financial Systems Administrator
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Financial Systems Administrator Position:
The Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for the technical administration and configuration of a portfolio of applications within the financial tech stack at Stord. As a Financial Systems Administrator, you will be maintaining and improving Stord’s financial tech stack with purview over Netsuite and Coupa and various integrated applications, sitting within the larger portfolio of applications across the business. The Financial Systems Administrator resides within the Business Operations team at Stord.
What You'll Do:
- Customize and optimize our NetSuite, Coupa and other financial system environments to meet business requirements and improve efficiency
- Ensure financial systems meet all finance and accounting best practices and configurations and settings are in alignment with the company's compliance requirements
- Identify needs for proactive change management within each system to improve productivity and reduce risk within our processes
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the financial systems tech stack in the support, maintenance, and development of financial systems as well as leveraging new and existing capabilities and/or other SaaS applications to solve business challenges
- Design, develop, test, and deploy technical solutions to business needs within financial systems in partnership with various stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation and provide training to stakeholders
- Assist with implementation and maintain integrations with 3rd party applications such as: (Salesforce, bill.com, Enveyo, etc.)
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in technical administration of Netsuite and/or Coupa
- Working knowledge and experience with implementing and maintaining financial systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing technical projects with varying responsibilities to meet business needs while staying within scope and delivering on time and within budget
- Strong technical proficiency in NetSuite administration, including customizations, workflows, and saved searches, including proficient use and development of SuiteScript
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, with the ability to apply accounting/finance knowledge to configurations and troubleshooting
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk, or other project management and issue tracking tools
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, including best practices for scope and design development, testing and deployment
- You have a zeal for learning new systems and proactively making suggestions for improvement
- Experience working in the supply chain industry
- NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Coupa Certification
- Knowledge of IT Operations, IT Systems, policies and procedures including ITIL framework
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.