Senior Account Executive, Logistics
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Senior Account Executive – Logistics Position:
The Senior Account Executive at Stord plays a pivotal role in driving our company’s success as a growing start-up in the supply chain space. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role will be responsible for expanding a portfolio of high-value clients, delivering tailored solutions, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will develop consultative relationships with clients and prospects to introduce Stord’s full breadth of services. Stord’s Account Executives help prospective enterprise customers throughout the US modernize their supply chains through technology and digitally connected services.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, research, and establish contact with a potential new client through account based selling techniques
- Proactively generate leads and work with team members to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Develop consultative relationships with Clients and prospects to introduce Stord’s full breadth of Supply Chain services
- Understand prospects’ needs and objectives to provide tailored logistics solutions
- Develop relationships with clients across the transportation, warehousing, e-commerce fulfillment space
- Monitor and document client interactions and customer sales activity via CRM
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations and customer success, to client satisfaction
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 5+ years in a sales capacity focused on Supply Chain or Warehousing sales mid-market and enterprise clients
- Experience in Warehousing, Fulfillment, or E-commerce in a operations capacity is a bonus
- A high energy level, perseverance and learning agility along with a willingness to have fun
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fluid environment with a focus on putting customers interests first
- Ability to collaborate across team functions to drive key results
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Passion for technology
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.