Supplier Commodity Manager - Electronics
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
SUPPLIER COMMODITY MANAGER - ELECTRONICS, EL SEGUNDO, CA
As a Supplier Commodity Manager, you will work on projects that shape the future of aviation. We are seeking a talented and motivated engineer with a deep understanding of aerospace systems and components to manage our supplier relationships, ensuring the highest level of quality, performance, and reliability.
- Create and maintain relationships with key suppliers to support the development of electronic boxes
- Manage supplier planning and execution of component manufacturing and assembly techniques
- Act as the main point of communication and clarification of technical requirements between Suppliers and Purchasing, Quality, and Design teams
- Identify potential risks in the supply chain and proactively develop contingency plans to mitigate disruptions
- Conduct supplier analysis, including quality, cost, market and industry position, and risk assessment
- Lead and drive execution of supply chain strategies in a collaborative matrix environment to achieve both tactical and strategic goals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all procurement activities are aligned with business objectives
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management and/or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Strong knowledge of aerospace systems, components, and manufacturing processes
- Proven experience in supplier management, procurement, or related roles
- Understanding of quality management systems and industry standards (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001)
- Advanced degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and/ or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of experience in aerospace engineering, with a focus on flight control, aircraft or spacecraft design, manufacturing, or system integration
- Certifications in quality management and aerospace industry standards, such as AS9100 Lead Auditor or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt.
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Salary: $110,000 - $175,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.