Front Desk Security Concierge
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Front Desk Security Concierge - El Segundo, California
- Meet and greet visitors as they arrive
- Direct guests to appropriate staff member
- Liaise with security triage front door visitor traffic
- Assist guests with office badges
- Maintain safety and clean standards of the reception area
- Assist with stocking the employee kitchen
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and food & package deliveries
- Partner with facilities manager for any office related duties
- Provide excellent customer service
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication
- Some experience working with office Security
- Experience working at a startup
- Administrative assistant experience
- Security experience and/or training for an office
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Top tier medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO
- Company subsidized lunch when working in-office M-F
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.