Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN - EL SEGUNDO, CA - CONTRACT
As an Electronics Technician you will be responsible for electronics test equipment and interfaces checkout and troubleshooting. This is a temporary contract position.
- Fabricate and test simple to moderate complexity wire harnesses including installation of connectors.
- Perform initial power off and power on checkout of assembled equipment. Report identified issues and work alongside staff to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Support overall Avionics systems and subsystems integration activities to ensure safety, certification & aircraft design requirements and objectives are met
- Hands-on support in equipment calibration, configuration, and Systems Lab tests
- Work in a collaborative manner with other engineering disciplines such as GNC, Perception, Safety, Systems, Flight Test, Software and lines of business as appropriate.
- 5+ years of electronics technician experience.
- Ability to travel in the local Southern California area as needed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior test equipment assembly and test knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of how Avionics/Electromechanical systems integrate and interact to the overall aircraft
- Experience in working as part of a team that has certified a regulated safety critical automation solution in Aerospace industry
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.