Do you enjoy organizing information?
Turning complex concepts into simple ones?
Do you have a passion for any of these subjects: design, user experience, and content creation?
We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Quasar AI is looking for someone capable of making cutting-edge technology easy to use.
For this purpose, we are planning a complete overhaul of our documentation, and you will be responsible for ensuring its effectiveness.
Backed by renowned investors, Quasar AI has a solid base of major customers from which to build. Some of Quasar’s users are amongst the largest corporations in the world.
We are in a competitive market where we need to evangelize the new product category we are selling.
Your mission: build documentation that simplifies the explanation of QuasarDB for data scientists and software engineers.
As companies leverage data science to be more efficient, the need for higher data resolution increases, creating bottlenecks and massive data engineering challenges.
QuasarDB is a time series database that can capture and analyze unlimited events with minimal resources, significantly lowering the complexity and cost of advanced data science projects.
QuasarDB has competitive advantages thanks to its technology: compression to use less disk storage, an advanced query engine to deliver fast results, and a limitless storage design to tackle even the most ambitious challenges.
- Reduce the lag between a product update and its documentation from 30 to 5 days or less.
- Rethink our documentation system and write 20 pages in the first three months.
- Achieve an 8+ rating of documentation by customers.Ensure that 90% of support questions can be answered using the documentation.
- Simplify the explanation of QuasarDB concepts and features to data scientists and software engineers.
- Collaborate with our CMO to explain our product convincingly and increase inbound leads via our website.