Want to (re)experience launching a product?
Learning a revolutionary product, closing major clients, product iterations...
We have the challenge you need!
Backed by renowned investors (raised $3.5M from Newfund and Partech), Quasar AI has a solid base of major customers from which to build. Some of Quasar’s users are amongst the largest corporations in the world.
Your mission: build your sales pipeline and win big clients.
We are in a competitive market where we need to evangelize the new product category we are selling.
Quasar is a timeseries database that can capture and analyze an unlimited amount of events with a minimum amount of resources, greatly lowering the complexity and cost of advanced data science projects.
As companies leverage data science to be more efficient, the need for higher data resolution increases, creating bottlenecks and massive data engineering challenges.
Quasar has competitive advantages thanks to its technology: compression to use less disk storage, an advanced query engine to deliver blazing fast results, and a limitless storage design to tackle even the most ambitions challenges.
We sell to large companies for their critical data infrastructure projects. Contract sizes are between 6 and 7 figures and successfully selling requires understanding business and technical stakes.
- Identify, target and close new businesses primarily in the manufacturing sector
- Manage long sales cycle in big corporations with multiple personas (CEO, CTO…)
- Identify patterns to later on build a repeatable sales process
- Manage client relationships (account management).
- Collaborate with our CMO to convincingly explain our product and increase inbound leads via our website.
- 5 years of experience as a sales professional with long sales cycles (3 to 6 months) targeting executives (CEO, CTO...).
- Successful participation in the sales process of a product that requires evangelization.
- Experience in early-stage startup environments (<30 employees).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify technical concepts.
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy working independently and defining your own work methods.
- You thrive on having a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Challenges and building from the ground up excite you.
- You possess strong resilience and patience.
This job is not for your if:
- You are seeking a structured work environment with clear and precise guidelines.
- Stability is your top priority.
- You prefer proven methods over unconventional experiences.
Commission-based package including health insurance, 20 days of PTO, and 401k.