Senior Software Engineer | Data Platforms
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
We're looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer onto our AI Engineering team. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with other members of the AI Engineering team as well as the Software Engineering, Platform and Product teams to build our data platform, supporting a large scale enterprise answer engine product. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented engineers in the AI space on truly ground-breaking technology. If this sounds appealing, please read on!
In This Role, You Will:
- Build a secure, stable, and scalable platform for connecting to wide variety of systems of record in an enterprise settin.
- Improve data ingestion systems needed for world class Information Retrieval and Question Answering systems over structured and unstructured data
- Enable our IR systems to scale to very large collections of documents
- Enable new generation of AI-driven applications over enterprise data
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- A deep grounding in Computer Science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- 5+ years of industry experience; technical leadership experience a plus
- Masters or higher degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field, or Bachelors degree with relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Node.js/TypeScript and demonstrated experience with with Golang, Python, and SQL
- Experience with developing large-scale micro-service oriented solutions
- Deep understanding of REST, SOAP, GraphQL
- Familiarity with authentication mechanisms like OAuth, JWT and Keycloak
- Direct developer experience with collaboration and content management platforms.
- Experience collaborating with and communicating feature impacts to front-end and back-end engineering teams
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.