IT, Data Science
Westport, CT, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is searching for a talented Data Analyst to be a pivotal player in driving data-backed decision-making and optimizing the operational performance of our organization. You will report to the Director, Analytics, Performance & Measurement. Your primary responsibility will be to gather, transform, and produce dashboards showcasing KPIs and other relevant metrics, providing actionable insights that enhance operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall business performance.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop business intelligence (BI) gathering best practices and the management of data and information
- Gather and organize data from various sources including internal databases, external software, and market research
- Perform data transformations
- Design and maintain dashboards in Domo
- Be the primary owner of the Domo instance including connections, ETLs, formulas, dashboards, and all outputs
- Deliver accurate and timely reports to management regarding quantitative goals attainment
- Provides relevant communication, ad-hoc research, and analyses as well as early warnings and long-term trends to support the positioning strategies
- Coordinate with decision makers in the company to ensure that information gathering and analysis support the overall development of business strategies
- Lead continuous improvement activities and implementation of new business initiatives
- Focus on enabling Operations and Shared Services Leaders to make data driven decisions
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of combined experience in business intelligence, database management and data analysis within a software organization; working in a SaaS environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Domo, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Experience working with global teams in the area of business intelligence
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, or R.
- Extraordinary organizational skills with the ability to work cross functionally with other stakeholders, as well as senior global leadership
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast‑paced, growth environment
- Exemplary interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.