Head of US Partnership Sales
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon seeks a world-class sales leader skilled at building diverse, high-performing teams within an existing Partner Channel. This strategic team interfaces with Fortune 100 businesses like Oracle, Dell Technologies, SAP, HP, Microsoft, NVDIA etc, to help companies such as these sell Pryon's technology into their customers. In this role, you must be passionate about developing and running our hyper-growth Partner Business in the US. You have a passion for hiring and developing great sales teams and nurturing valued customer relationships to build our Go-To-Market Channel business, operating as the sales leader dedicated to this market.
In this role, you will directly report to the President of Pryon, collaborating closely with the Product, Marketing, and Leadership teams. You will be challenged to drive growth, build a diverse and inclusive high-performance sales organization, and develop a highly productive partner network to deliver customer success and a hyper-growth business for Pryon.
As part of the Sales leadership team at Pryon, you will have ownership of all sales aspects of the Channel sell through market including key industries. We need an entrepreneurial leader who is ready for their next big step. If you are an individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team and collaborating cross-functionally with every area of the organization, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
We've posted this role in Austin, TX as a hybrid role but New York and San Francisco are viable locations as well.
In Your First Three Months, You Will
- Build a world-class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring, training, optimizing, and managing a growing team of Account Executives
- Learn fast with a focus on your enablement through our high-touch executive onboarding program and best-in-class enablement program while embedding a culture of enablement, showcasing development through your own learning.
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards Pryon Channel Sell Through targets. You will be a practitioner, not just an orchestrator, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and leading from the front in customer engagements.
- Define activity and KPIs for the team, inspect, measure, and report to the team and management
- Lead within our Alliances & Channels Business Unit to develop and strengthen our Go-To-Market strategy in the established partner ecosystem
- Work directly with Product, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation to develop industry and customer-focused campaigns and events within our partnership accounts
- Develop and regularly report new and expansion sales bookings forecasts based on visibility into direct and partner pipelines.
Beyond Your First Three Months, You Will:
- Form an effective, highly motivated, and productive sales organization that attracts inspires, and retains top talent focusing on Pryon culture and values.
- Earn the trust and collaborate with the Pryon leaders and peers to enhance mutual understanding and success for our teams and customers.
- Work with Pryon functional teams, including Marketing, Support, Services, and Engineering, to drive sales, support, and product development strategy for your Key Customer – Pryon’s established partner to help them focus on key accounts and industries in their sell-through motion
- Experiment, learn, and collaborate on the industry, sales, retention, and account strategies and experiences that will shape our business and build your legacy in the market.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.