Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is looking for an Alliances Manager to help build and operationalize our growing partner ecosystem. The Alliances Manager will lead cross functional projects, including go-to-market strategy and operations, channel sales, and partner enablement. The ideal candidate will have experience working with executive-level stakeholders, expertise in AI and knowledge management, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In This Role, You Will
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for growth and sales through strategic partnerships across corporate partners, startup programs (incubators and accelerators), cloud marketplaces, and service integrators.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure alignment and execution of partnership strategies and initiatives to realize commercial goals.
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes to operationalize partner go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure that partner integrations are successful and meet customer needs.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Monitor and report on partnership performance and ROI.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, with a focus on science, technology, engineering, statistics, or similar. Master of Science or Business Administration degrees a plus
- 4+ years of work experience, with partner management, product, program or business development experience in SaaS solutions. AI or knowledge management experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.