Car Hauler Driver (Class A or AR License)
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named three years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
What We Offer:
- This is a Full-Time position with $30.00 per hour plus vacation pay.
What You’ll Do:
- The majority of your job is driving a brand-new Ford F-450 and Kaufman 4-car hauler to complete both customer facing (delivery of retail vehicles) and non-customer facing (delivery of wholesale vehicles).
- You’ll be responsible for for loading and unloading the car hauler.
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking system.
- You’ll be starting and finishing your day in Etobicoke.
- You’ll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this role!
- You’ll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary.
All About You:
- Must have a valid Ontario Class A or Class A (Restricted) License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years and must be able to provide a clean driver’s abstract.
- 1+ year experience transporting vehicles.
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences.
- A great communicator with awesome people skills – in this job, you're often the first person customers meet face-to-face, and it's also their first chance to see the car they're buying in person (customers are usually super excited as it's a big purchase!).
- Comfortable driving as far as Ottawa, Sudbury or Windsor.
- Have automotive experience and a passion for cars.
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for customer service and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win.
- Flexible schedule and are open to working evenings and weekends.
It’d be great if you have:
- A valid OMVIC license.
- Experience with automotive warranty products so that you can answer any questions that arise during the delivery process.
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work.
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Health & dental benefits
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.