Clutch, one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and rated one of LinkedIn’s top 15 Startups in 2021, is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With operations in Ontario and Eastern Canada our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful, transparent car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own used cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that's right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery. That’s where our Field Operations Team comes in! We pride ourselves in delivering incredible experiences through amazing vehicles that change the way our customers think about buying used cars!
About the role:
Clutch is seeking a Field Specialist to be the face of Clutch! Since Clutch's purchase process is entirely online, meeting you to receive their newly purchased vehicle will be the first time a customer has met a Clutch employee face-to-face! You’ll have the freedom to go above and beyond to ensure our customers have an experience that doesn’t suck and is completely one of a kind. If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to work with a company that is revolutionizing an industry, then you will love what Clutch is doing for the car buying experience!
What You’ll Do
- Delivering a uniquely special experience to each and every one of our customers. Minus the red suit, you’ll pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus on a daily basis!
- A major part of this job is driving a kick-ass single-car hauler to get the customer’s purchase delivered straight to their front door. You don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive the hauler and don’t worry, with a little training, you’ll realize driving the hauler is a piece of cake.
- Not only will you be driving that kick-ass car hauler, but you will also be loading and unloading the customer’s vehicle on and off of it (it’s a quick and easy process, but it does require getting a little physical) and inspecting the car-hauler to ensure the vehicle is mechanically sound so that we can make our customers day!
- You’ll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this role!
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking system. Again, don’t worry, we’ll train you on the paperwork, however you do need a natural eye for detail!
- You’ll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary.
All About You
- Must have a valid Class G Driver's License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years and must be able to provide a clean driver's abstract.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences.
- Passion for customer service and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to change the way Canadians buy their cars.
- Flexible schedule and are open to working evenings and/or weekends.
It’d be great if you have:
- A valid OMVIC license
- a passion for cars and the automotive industry
- Experience with warranty products so that you can answer any question that arise during the delivery process
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits
Salary range - $23-$25 per hour
Something looks off?