Quality Assurance Engineer
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace of 2023. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! We are a lean and fast-moving team, and you will have the opportunity to work directly with software engineering, product management, and UX design team members.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a vital part of AchieveIt’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our software runs smoothly and meets customer needs. We are looking for a QA Engineer to develop and execute functional and regression tests to ensure product quality. QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities
- Perform manual testing where needed (new features, regression testing not covered by automation)
- Identify, record, and track bugs
- Ensure that testing is met within desired timelines
- Actively collaborate and align with internal teams (developers, QA engineers, product managers)
- Quickly learn existing applications to develop better test coverage
- Stay up-to-date on new testing tools and capabilities and analyze their effectiveness in our process to suggest improvements