AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as both a Best Workplace of 2021 and one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 5th year in a row. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! You will work on an Agile software development team and focus on engineering and supporting our cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines. We are a lean and fast-moving team, and you will have the opportunity to work directly with engineering, QA, product management, and security team members.
- Write high-quality infrastructure-as-code that automates the provisioning, deployment, scaling, and monitoring of AchieveIt’s infrastructure
- Deploy releases to multiple environments in Microsoft Azure using CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions)
- Collaborate with engineering and QA to understand and automate software development and testing workflows
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolves system and application issues, and implement preventive measures to avoid future problems
- Proactively track our capacity, quotas, and other performance limits to plan for growth
- Work with security and compliance employees to implement and monitor security processes and standards
- Participate in all team planning activities (Sizing Meetings, Retrospectives, etc)
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident (currently hold a Green Card)
- 3+ years of DevOps or software engineering experience for a SaaS application hosted in a public cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Passionate about learning new technologies building great product
What we do
Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve world-class execution on their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what's working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
Our beliefs drive our culture
An Achiever starts. We believe great things aren’t achieved by waiting around.
An Achiever adapts. We thrive on change.
An Achiever serves. We believe that success for our company and customers is not achieved alone.
An Achiever delivers. We are committed to delivering results.
What we offer
- 100% work from home
- $1,500 annual training budget
- Great hardware
- Competitive salary
- 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
- Up to 32 paid holidays (8 standard, 2 floating, & 22 additional company holidays)
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits and regular checkups – we want you to invest in staying healthy)
- 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Community events (team building, company parties, etc)
Don't take our word for it
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2023
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating - 92% would recommend us to a friend
- 4.5 out of 5.0 rating on G2, 4.7 out of 5.0 rating on Capterra