Revenue Operations Manager
AchieveIt is looking for a talented individual to be our first external hire in Revenue Operations. We're passionate about delivering value to our GTM team through systems, processes, data, and enablement, and this team member will play a pivotal role in our success.
Our next Revenue Operations Manager will have a significant impact in shaping our RevOps strategy. As a key partner to the VP of Revenue Operations, this individual will drive growth and scalability through system architecture and administration, process improvement, performance analysis, and more.
We're looking for someone who loves rolling up their sleeves to solve problems and help our team continue to grow. If you're ready to be a part of our mission-driven team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer engagement teams to enhance our Revenue Operating Model, ensuring an outstanding and scalable customer experience.
- Oversee the efficient operation and scalability of our go-to-market systems and processes, in line with our business growth plans.
- Collaborate with Revenue leadership to develop, operationalize, measure, and analyze the impact of KPIs
- Equip our Sales, Marketing & CE teams with strategic insights, automated workflows, and insightful dashboards to understand business health and achieve objectives.
- Manage and enhance our usage of Salesforce to ensure it meets GTM team needs, including the implementation of custom fields, workflows, and automations. Proactively identify and implement enhancements to ensure efficient processes and data integrity.
- Own Revenue System configurations and ensure continuous improvements including automation, data, workflows, and integrations.
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue systems and core business processes.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of revenue processes, policies, and SOPs for reference and training.
- Assist with the construction and management of sales enablement resources, including sales playbooks, training programs, and performance metrics to support sales team success.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in revenue operations.
- Contribute to additional go-to-market requests as needed, including data accuracy/hygiene, territory design, compensation plans, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Prior experience in Revenue Operations (or a similar role) at a SaaS company with a deep understanding of revenue processes, sales cycles, and customer lifecycles within a SaaS environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making, leveraging insights and trends to optimize revenue operations and drive business growth.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams, fostering strong relationships and cross-functional partnerships to achieve shared goals and objectives.
- Proficiency as a Salesforce Administrator, utilizing the platform's capabilities to streamline processes, improve data integrity, and enhance overall operational efficiency.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including the ability to analyze complex datasets, create meaningful visualizations, and generate actionable insights.
- Familiar to proficient with common GTM SaaS tools -- Our current tech stack includes Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, Insight Squared/Intelligence360, Zapier, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, PandaDoc, CaptivateIQ, and more.
- A self-starter who thrives in an independent work environment, capable of effectively managing multiple priorities and tasks while maintaining a high level of productivity and attention to detail.
What we do
Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve world-class execution on their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what's working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
Our beliefs drive our culture
An Achiever starts. We believe great things aren’t achieved by waiting around.
An Achiever adapts. We thrive on change.
An Achiever serves. We believe that success for our company and customers is not achieved alone.
An Achiever delivers. We are committed to delivering results.
What we offer
- 100% work from home
- Base salary plus variable compensation based on team performance
- 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
- Up to 32 paid holidays (8 standard, 2 floating, & 22 additional company holidays))
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits and regular checkups – we want you to invest in staying healthy)
- 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- In-person company meetings & fun events because making connections is important
Don't take our word for it
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2023
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating - 92% would recommend us to a friend
- 4.5 out of 5.0 rating on G2, 4.7 out of 5.0 rating on Capterra