New Product Account Executive
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us
We are seeking a full-time, dedicated, and dynamic Account Executive to bolster our expanding team. In this role, you will champion Workstream's latest offerings, representing our brand to existing customers. Your primary responsibility will be executing the full sales cycle, upselling to our established client base. A defined monthly sales target will be your guidepost, and it is essential to conduct a comprehensive discovery process to tailor the ideal solutions based on our customers' unique needs. With sales cycles ranging from 1-3 weeks, a sense of urgency and the ability to work swiftly are fundamental to success in this position.
Day in the Life:
- Initiating over 40 daily calls to arrange meetings with existing Workstream customers
- Conducting discovery calls to deeply understand client needs
- Hosting Zoom demonstrations of our HR solution, showcasing its value and features
- Fostering a sense of urgency during next steps in the sales cycle, ensuring prompt contract finalizations
- Becoming a product expert on our new offerings and innovatively addressing business challenges
- Managing your sales pipeline effectively using Salesforce
- Keeping meticulous organization through the strategic use of our engagement tool, Outreach, and our CRM platform, Salesforce
Who You Are:
- A minimum of two years' experience in SaaS tech sales
- Resilience and high stamina for making a large volume of calls
- Proficiency in staying organized using Google Calendar and email
- A growth mindset, comfortable with making mistakes as learning opportunities
- Empathetic to customer needs and capable of acting as a trusted advisor
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret customer inquiries accurately and guide them to the appropriate department
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.