VP Sales & Customer Success
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founder is Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
As the VP of Sales & Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Sales and Customer Success teams. You will guide our Enterprise Account Executives to achieve outstanding results, develop and execute Federal sales strategies, oversee partnerships, customer retention, ensure exceptional customer experiences and optimize the performance of our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team. This is a key leadership role that requires strong sales acumen, a data-driven mindset, proven managerial skills, and the ability to drive revenue growth in a fast-paced environment.
🧠 Here's what you'll do:
- Set clear objectives, goals, and revenue targets for each team and ensure they are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Foster a high-performance sales culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and mentor team members, provide regular coaching and feedback, and promote professional development.
- Build strong relationships with key enterprise clients, understanding their needs, and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy for the Federal sector, including identifying target markets, establishing go-to-market plans, and building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships to drive business growth and expand market reach.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Marketing and Product, to develop joint value propositions, marketing collateral, and sales enablement tools for partners.
- Oversee the Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads.
- Define and implement efficient sales processes, workflows, and tools to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the SDR team.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop targeted lead generation campaigns and optimize lead conversion rates.
⚒️ We hope that you have:
- Proven experience as a successful sales leader, preferably in a high-growth technology company and been part of a company from series B+
- Strong track record in managing and motivating sales teams, achieving sales targets, and driving revenue growth.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise sales cycles and the Federal sales landscape.
- Experience in building and nurturing strategic partnerships to drive business growth.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
At Workera, we value diversity and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about AI and upskilling, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we’d love to hear from you!
🌎 US - PT | MT | CT | ET
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.